Errors in TDPL

Rick Trelles RTrelles at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 23 00:11:19 PDT 2010

Saving a keystroke, if it is in sound and clear way, is a plus.
At least the option to save the keystroke should be maintained.

I don't see now any advantages in using a pair of braces over a single
semicolon for a null statement, but why not keep it both ways?

I never liked the semicolon after while() but surely it wouldn't hurt to
interpret it as a null statement for those who are used to it.

By the way, I always glue the closing bracket to while

do{

. . .

}while( . . . )  // plus ";" if coding in C

Rick Trelles