Is it time for D1 to die of natural causes?

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 01:38:00 PDT 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 19:53:33 +0200, Lutger wrote:

> Do you
> think D1 harms D2?

I does in so far as people making libraries and wrappers don't support
D2. I think getting Tango onto D2 would be a very positive step.
Unfortunately, I don't think the maintainers are interested at all in
this, the users of Tango wouldn't be, either, I'd imagine. So movement in
that area has to come from D2 users, but I don't know from whom. As for
myself, I have no interest whatsoever in porting a large library I do not
use.