GUI Library for D2+Phobos

Adrian Matoga epi at atari8.info
Thu Jun 24 02:19:48 PDT 2010

> What is the recommended GUI library for D2+ Phobos for Windows/Linux?
> Looking at the Wiki4D GUI page shows a number of them but none appear to be
> fully released.

DWT seems to be the official one, but AFAIK it's currently only for
Tango (I've seen some attempts to port it to Phobos, I'll probably help
if this is still active).
I tried DFL once with D1 and it was fine. Currently the author states
that it's not compatible with 2.046 (but you may try with 2.044).
However, it's only for Windows.
QtD looks very interesting, but I didn't manage to build it. Other users
had same issue and noone wished to help, see QtD forums.
The only GUI library which worked for me with D2 is GtkD.

AM