[TDPL] Will TDPL LaTeX class/template be accessible?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 04:58:39 PDT 2010

Hi,

I quite like the layout of TDPL, it's nice and clean, particularly the color
version that Andrei used for sample chapters. IIRC, it's done as a LaTeX
(pdfTex?) template that Andrei developed.
The fact that your editor chose to use it directly is also a proof of its
quality [*]

Andrei, I think you had plans to release it somehow, so that we could use it
to generate D docs? With the apparition of nice new tex editors like TeXWorks
or LateX Lab, I'm interested in diving into TeX again. Do you think you could
make the classes or templates you used accessible? The B&W as well as the
color version?

Philippe

[*] What? flattery?