Make D more public visible

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Jun 26 10:45:59 PDT 2010

"Simen Endsjø" <simen.endsjo at pandavre.com> wrote in message
news:i04r76$2m13$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 25.06.2010 19:47, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> "Simen Haugen"<simen at norstat.no>  wrote in message
>> news:i01t9q$2oj8$1 at digitalmars.com...
>>> I've just started using stackoverflow.com, and it's a great way of
>>> getting
>>> answers.
>>
>> All I'm going to say is:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/digitalmars-d@puremagic.com/msg31735.html
>>
>> -------------------------------
>> Not sent from an iPhone.
>>

> Hehe. From this and other posts you make, it seems you are suffering from
> a serious case of the NIH syndrome :)

NIH doesn't remotely enter into it. SH has become the de facto programmer QA
site, and yet it decides that it is its own business to try to cram JS and
OpenID down people's throats. That is unacceptable, period. And to "retard":
Throwing one's hands up in the air and saying "Well, I'm not going to be
able to change anything, so I'd better just bend down and take it" is
exactly the attitude that allows bullshit like that to exist in the first
place. Anyone with an attitude like that may as well be the one making the
bone-headed design in the first place.