An idea for the D community

Petr janda.petr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 02:50:42 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm (reasonably) new to D, and I just bought the TDPL. (Thanks Andrei!)

1) I think what would be good is github like website for D
libraries/programs(It might even support SVN and Mercurial) and people should
be encouraged to base their opensource D projects there

2) On top of this, I think the D community should have a RubyGems package
manager equivalent written for D. As a Ruby user my self, this has significant
advantages that you can easily manage 3rd party libraries.

Cheers,
Petr