An idea for the D community

Petr janda.petr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 03:44:10 PDT 2010

DSSS looks like the right tool that I was looking for. Thanks!

However, dsource.org is a bit annoying to use.

You can't just signup and create a repository for your project. A lot of the
projects on dsource infact use github.

What I meant is really something like github for D, which makes it easier to check
upon activity(or lack of) of related projects and forks. D has a small community
and a relatively small number of external libraries that are hosted all over the
internet. Putting them together should improve the situation a lot.   RSS feeds
would also be good. (ie new releases)

Petr