An idea for the D community

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Jun 27 10:31:31 PDT 2010

"Jesse Phillips" <jessekphillips+D at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:i07unh$fbg$3 at digitalmars.com...
> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:44:10 +0000, Petr wrote:
>
>> What I meant is really something like github for D, which makes it
>> easier to check upon activity(or lack of) of related projects and forks.
>> D has a small community and a relatively small number of external
>> libraries that are hosted all over the internet. Putting them together
>> should improve the situation a lot.   RSS feeds would also be good. (ie
>> new releases)
>>
>> Petr
>
> There is an intent to updated dsource so that you can create repositories
> and see project activity... I don't really know what happened to that
> effort.

The updates (excluding automatic project creation, which, if I can help it,
will hopefully be part of the following update) have been pretty much ready
for a few months, but Brad (the guy in charge of the site) seems to
[still...] be too busy to put it all live. So I don't now when that's going
to happen.