Make D more public visible

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 04:33:04 PDT 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:32:24 -0400, Ankh <IBuySpam at spamforfree.com> wrote:

> In article <i02q36$1jds$1 at digitalmars.com>, a at a.a says...
> |
> |"Simen Haugen" <simen at norstat.no> wrote in message
> |news:i01t9q$2oj8$1 at digitalmars.com...
> |> I've just started using stackoverflow.com, and it's a great way of
> getting
> |> answers.
> |
> |All I'm going to say is:
> |http://www.mail-archive.com/digitalmars-d@puremagic.com/msg31735.html
> |

> Yeah, like I'm stupid and gonna click on that virus.

Thanks for warning us.  I learned from McAfee online link scanner(TM) that
the link in question contains the GoodTimes virus which destroys your
entire hard drive, and will make your disk unusable!  It also sends an
electric shock through your mouse!  Anyone clicking on that link is lucky
to be alive!  Microsoft and Netscape both say this is the worst virus ever!

Thank goodness for diligent posters like you keeping us safe.

-Steve