Rob Pike about Go, seems D has a lot of friends.

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisprog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:13:15 PDT 2010

On Monday, June 28, 2010 16:03:40 BLS wrote:
> Read the comments, a lot of them bring in D. Some D related questions
> should be answered.
> http://radar.oreilly.com/2010/06/does-the-world-need-yet-anothe.html
> Bjoern

D did seem to pop up in the comments a fair bit, which is certainly interesting.
However, the interview itself said very little about Go other than why they
decided to create it. If I were looking to find out much about Go, it sure
wouldn't help much. It seems primarily to be of interest in informing you of
Go's existence. But than again, I suppose that a lot of those type of interviews
are pretty sparse on info that's actually interesting. It's hard to cover any
real meat of a language in such a small, informal space.

It was nice to see support for D in the comments though. In fact, I don't think
that there was a lot of support for Go there, oddly enough.

- Jonathan M Davis