GUI Library for D2+Phobos

Max Samukha spam at spam.com
Tue Jun 29 01:29:43 PDT 2010

On 24.06.2010 17:10, Adrian Matoga wrote:
> Max Samukha pisze:
>> On 06/24/2010 12:19 PM, Adrian Matoga wrote:
>>
>>> QtD looks very interesting, but I didn't manage to build it. Other users
>>> had same issue and noone wished to help, see QtD forums.
>>
>> QtD has 1.5 active developers. It is being tested only on 32-bit WinXP
>> and linux. The build system and the library itself are very likely to
>> have issues on 64-bit OSes but I probably won't be able to test it
>> there until QtD is stable on 32-bit. The guy who was responsible for
>> the build system left quite a while ago and the original QtD author
>> has a job which takes most of his time. So there are not many people
>> who can help. Sorry.
>
> Ok, so if I can help, tell what to do.

If you know CMake, finding (and possibly fixing) the reason why QtD
doesn't build on your installation would be great. QtD's build script
works well most of the time but it has issues that prevent it from
working correctly in some environments. For example, in the presence of
cygwin. So any help with the build system would be appreciated.