Backquotes look like regular quotes in TDPL?

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Jun 29 14:48:03 PDT 2010

Stewart Gordon:
> a good designer would have chosen a font that
> clearly distinguishes the various characters that the language uses.

Finding such font is so hard that I have modified a font (Inconsolata, creating Inconsolata-g) to see well the chars used in D and Python code, but it lacks a bold version still, so it was unfit for TDPL. I will create the bold version too when I find the time, I think it requires a good amount of manual work.

Bye,
bearophile