Backquotes look like regular quotes in TDPL?

strtr strtr at sp.am
Tue Jun 29 15:11:52 PDT 2010

== Quote from bearophile (bearophileHUGS at lycos.com)'s article
> Stewart Gordon:
> > a good designer would have chosen a font that
> > clearly distinguishes the various characters that the language uses.
> Finding such font is so hard that I have modified a font (Inconsolata, creating
Inconsolata-g) to see well the chars used in D and Python code, but it lacks a
bold version still, so it was unfit for TDPL. I will create the bold version too
when I find the time, I think it requires a good amount of manual work.
> Bye,
> bearophile

I haven't found any such problems with Consolas. (Not that I use that many
different languages)