An example of Clang error messages

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:08:43 PST 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 01:50:10PM -0500, bearophile wrote:
> It shows that there's some space for improvements in the error messages given by future D compilers (like a LDC-like compiler for D2 based on LLVM) too.

You should try Digital Mars C. Its error messages are similar to that,
though I don't think it has the built in spellchecker.

The ^ pointing to where it is on the line is something it's done for many
many years, though it isn't really that useful anyway in practice.

--
Adam D. Ruppe
http://arsdnet.net