Container insertion and removal

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Sat Mar 6 16:41:57 PST 2010

> Singly linked lists, doubly linked lists, various trees - three's a
> crowd. Most node-based containers support softInsert.

slightly OT
I am pretty sure that you have to implement IsRangeOfRange! and
SubRange! for non linear collections. (if not already done)

Guess what I want to say is that I doubt that std.algo will fit in every
case; and creating  a collection lib reduced to what is possible under
the std.algo umbrella is (IMHO) a bad idea.

..and frankly said I wonder .. no offense.. why you are the (only) one
who is creating and designing the collection library ?
finally :
from a pragmatic view > why create from scratch instead of reusing
Stevens data-structures..
Bjoern