Is D a cult?

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Sun Mar 7 03:34:42 PST 2010

Sun, 07 Mar 2010 05:05:03 +0000, BCS wrote:

> Hello Jane,
>
>> Is D a cult?
>>

> No, not yet. Walter hasn't figured out how to brain wash people over a
> newsgroup yet. However I think Andrei's working on it and Don should
> have a patch in time for TDPL going out ;b

FWIW, I think there is a kernel of truth in the original claim. People
tend to agree evey time Walter proposes a new feature such as built-in
regexps - yes, they were removed shortly afterwards. But when bearophile
or some retard propose some features from functional languages that are
natural extensions to existing ones, everyone hates them and tells us to