LDC 0.9.2 release candidate 3

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Tue Mar 9 15:24:27 PST 2010

On 09/03/10 20:59, Don wrote:
> Christian Kamm wrote:
>> Here's a new release candidate featuring a few fixes by klickverbot,
>> fawzi, wilsonk and Deewiant as well as DMDFE 1.057. It's still using
>> LLVM 2.6 and Tango 0.99.9 and is available for Linux x86-64 at:
>>
>> http://www.incasoftware.de/~kamm/ldc/ldc-0.9.2-x86_64-rc3.tbz2
>>
>> The plan is to release the new version of LDC next week. If someone
>> feels like building and bundling it for 32 bit systems, I'd gladly
>> host it and include it in the announcement.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Christian
>
> Cool!
> Is there any chance of an update to the dstress page? It'd be great to
> see how both LDC and DMD are doing, even if only a few times per year.

I tried to get some dstress runs done when the first release canidate
came out, the test runner keeps crashing on me for some reason though
(that's also the reason why automated dstress runs on LDC commits
stopped). I'll try with a clean install of everything soon and see how
things go. Unless someone beats me to it of course :)