[OT] Thunderbird 3 vs. 2

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Mar 10 18:54:56 PST 2010

On 03/10/2010 08:41 PM, sybrandy wrote:
> Wow...you guys must have the worst luck.  I use both Thunderbird 3 and
> the latest stable Firefox without any of these issues you guys have.
> Just out of curiosity, are you using the version that came with your
> distro (assuming non windows/mac) or did you get a version from Mozilla?
>
> Casey

I'm using 3.0.4pre code name "Shredder". It's what Synaptic wanted to
upgrade on my Ubuntu.

There are instabilities that probably will get fixed, but I don't mind
those as much as the unbelievable obtuseness of the entire experience.
These people hold the user in the utmost contempt. I can't figure
another explanation for what's going on.

Andrei