A paper about traps and programming stress

F x at y.com
Mon Mar 15 02:19:33 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,

 I found the folowing paper that discusses some lesser known Java programming traps.

 http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~rta/publications/Computer00.pdf

 (Alexander, Bieman, Viega - "Coping with Java programming stress")

 I don't do a lot of programming, however the paper hits some hot spots concerning Java. I submit the paper to your attention as a way to contribute to D.

 If a more experienced programmer (than me) would like to verify the robustness of D with respect to the issues presented in the paper...

 Thank you for your attention.