Guide for D

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:27:06 PDT 2010

John S Wrote:

> The wikibook tutorial that page links needs to be updated though! I've seen it before and it's been not even half-way complete for over a year! :(

Well the best thing to do is update it yourself as you learn the language, use it like your own little formal notebook.

If you don't find the book helpful at all you can also remove the link to it. Don't feel bad about it as they are also linked to on another page[1].

I think that Wiki4D, while doesn't help much, shows that there really isn't much (complete) help out there.

1. http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?HelpDProgress