Question concerning Exceptions

Alexander Bothe info at alexanderbothe.com
Fri Mar 19 17:03:11 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a question concerning the very basics of the D language:

How can I read out the class name and the message string of Exception objects externally (that means with a program that accesses the main program's memory from outside)?
I mean that I just have got a virtual pointer given via RaiseException()...and now I need some info where the classinfo object is and at which offset the member contents are located.
It would be also helpful to give a structure format how objects are made of (--> structure table).

Thanks in advance!