D2 std.container ? container update events..

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Tue Mar 23 16:56:05 PDT 2010

On 24/03/2010 00:25, Robert Clipsham wrote:
> On 23/03/10 22:58, BLS wrote:
>> D celebrates meanwhile it s 10? birthday and phobos still lacks an
>> collection lib. Ouch
>
> Something I eagerly await :) I'm currently using tango's containers when
> I need them, porting them to D2... Fortunately they're all self
> contained so I didn't need to port the rest of tango to use them.

The latest release of Tango was indeed a step forward.
(I never understand what fixed sized vectors in 0.97 are good for.)

However, I am convinced that Andrei and Steven (Sometimes together maybe
sometimes not ...but finally as a win) are brewing an outstanding
collection library.

Once we have this lib. enhancing Phobos, as well as porting C-ish
software will be much easier. my 2 euro cents