D: A solution looking for a problem?

Norbert Nemec Norbert at Nemec-online.de
Wed Mar 24 08:34:32 PDT 2010

Just out of curiosity: Which aspect of D do you find interesting enough
to make it worth spending your own time to discuss on the D mailing
list? From your message it seems that you find the whole concept of D
pointless. Personally, if I find a project pointless, I typically
choose to ignore it...