D is dead, so now where it the money going?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Mar 28 11:14:15 PDT 2010

"Steve Teale" <steve.teale at britseyeview.com> wrote in message
news:hononf$1tf5$1 at digitalmars.com...

> Why would someone be so bitter and write so badly? Even if it were the
> case that D was not really any more than a discussion group for ideas
> about compiler design, it would still be a worthwhile exercise.

Maybe it's Bjarne Stroustrup and he's getting worried ;)

(That's only a joke, btw.)

To all:
This guy's just going to keep posting more of this stuff under more fake
names if we keep feeding him. It's not like anyone's ever going to
successfully appeal to a troll's sense of reason, as there clearly is none.