Code Poet IDE

Matthias Pleh matthias.pleh at ltw.at
Tue Mar 30 05:11:10 PDT 2010

I also loved this project from the very first beginning. But there is still
no code checked in.
And we hear nothing from the author, here and on sourceforge.
That is the reason, why I started now my own porject!
But since I want to have as less work as possible, I searched for an IDE
with basic D-support.
So I found codeblocks and started to improve the D-support in this IDE. (as
already mentioned in digitalmars.D.ide/digitalmars.D.announce)
see
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,12246.0.html

greets nocide

news:hosdi2$14l8$1 at digitalmars.com...