// A great help for the best D, I think //

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat May 1 21:32:36 PDT 2010

"Walter Bright" <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:hrioud$2h5g$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>> Any site that nags people about JS, forces OpenID and makes heavy use of
>> AJAX is a crappy site, period.
>
> I've tried to avoid having a site that was more than just plain html and
> style sheets. <g>

I find that quite respectable (and rare) these days.

I do find server-side scripting to be very helpful, though. But then, of
course, that puts one right in my own personal hell of "Why isn't there a
server-scripting language that doesn't suck *and* is guaranteed to be easily
portable to any server?" Auto-generating HTML off-line is a nice way around
that whenever it's possible (like for documentation).