Tango & Phobos

Gurney Halleck gurney.halleck at dune.com
Sun May 2 05:36:44 PDT 2010

== Quote from Bane (branimir.milosavljevic at gmail.com)'s article
> Nick Sabalausky Wrote:
> > "Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
> > news:hrgbo5$fvo$1 at digitalmars.com...
> > > "Walter Bright" <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
> > > news:hrgag4$cp2$2 at digitalmars.com...

> > > Done: http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/forums/topic/878
> > >

> > It seems to have been silently deleted...(???)
> >

> Yup, that's what Stalin would do :)
> Joke aside, hot tempered discussion can't bring any good, so its better that way.

Srsly?!? Its better to censor Walters informative post because the Tango Komintern
has no good retort?

The dimwits tried to rewrite history once. They edited the title of Dons bug
report. They failed to explain that too. This time the truth is out there. Tango
leadership deserves no respect.

--
Gurney Halleck