Tango & Phobos

Walter Bright newshound1 at digitalmars.com
Sun May 2 10:46:01 PDT 2010

Bane wrote:
> Joke aside, hot tempered discussion can't bring any good, so its better that way.

It was removed at my suggestion. There was nothing underhanded about it, at
least not by anyone other than myself. It was my words, not anyone else's, so I
feel I had the right.

The point was, things were getting pretty overheated, and I wished to let things
cool down a bit. Let's see how this evolves over the next few days, and not say
things in the heat of the moment we might regret tomorrow.