Tango & Phobos

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 15:16:48 PDT 2010

Walter Bright Wrote:

> Lars Ivar Douchegesund wrote:
> > My post was deleted.
>
> I will restore it if you request, and this goes for anyone else in this thread.
> I apologize if I offended you by deleting this thread.
>
> Your post http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.d.phobos/359 remains.

Lars Ivar Igesund is not this person.  I can only assume by the tone of his mock-name that his posts probably didn't add much to the discussion, so I'm not sure it matters.

I'm confused why you removed your original post, which I found very well written and objective.

This whole topic has probably run out of useful discussion, all that is left is name-calling and hate.  I think we should just accept things are not changing, and try to get some work done.

-Steve