Apple disallows D-Sources

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Fri May 7 07:54:20 PDT 2010

bearophile, el  7 de mayo a las 08:22 me escribiste:
> Michel Fortin:
>
> > Note that the new iPhone
> > agreement also forbid developers who agreed to it to criticize it
> > publicly, and you can't publish on the App Store without agreeing to
> > it. Scary.
>
> Don't give any of your time or money to Apple.

Guess what, you are giving your time to Apple. You know Apple is hiring
all the nice people you really love making LLVM, don't you?

I really hate Apple too, but it's not all bad. So I'd say, give money and
time to Apple only where they spend it doing good stugg ;)