Can D be cute? (Qt)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat May 8 13:15:58 PDT 2010

"Michel Fortin" <michel.fortin at michelf.com> wrote in message
news:hs3uft$efc$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 2010-05-08 09:24:55 -0400, Lutger <lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com> said:
>
>> 2: It's attractive not only because it is so huge, well designed and
>> supported, but also because it performs, is cross-platform and looks good
>> everywhere (as opposed to Java and gtk)
>
> Everywhere? Saying Qt apps looks good and behave well on a Mac is kind of
> a stretch. I have yet to see one that is not sub-par compared from what I
> would expect from an equivalent Cocoa implementation.

This is first I've heard of that. I find it interesting though. Can you post
comparison screenshots and explain some of the behavioral differences? I
promise I'll try my best to refrain from another of my "Apple sucks" rants
;) (I saw the screenshot that was linked to in the comment that you linked
to, but I couldn't quite make heads or tails of what exactly it was
demonstrating.)