Logger for D

sybrandy sybrandy at gmail.com
Tue May 11 15:54:23 PDT 2010

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I created a simple logging
library for D.  I wrote it as I wanted to debug my programs without
having to deal with standard output and have used it for several little
coding adventures.

https://launchpad.net/dlogger

The main features are:

- Supports trace, info, dbug (debug), error, and fatal log errors.
- Logging levels can be changed while the program is running
- Is thread safe (hopefully)
- If compiled with -version=nologger, it's like you never included it.

Besides satisfying my own needs, I felt that a logging library of some
sort would be good for Phobos, hence why I'm making this available.

Please report any issues/suggestions to the launchpad site.

Enjoy!

Casey