Logger for D

sybrandy sybrandy at gmail.com
Wed May 12 14:52:37 PDT 2010

> For the logger interface, I think it's enough to use an output stream
> interface with only void put(in char[]) defined.
>

> Andrei

Specifically, do you mean that I should be doing all my writes using a
wrapper around std.file?  I just want to make sure that I do it right
this time.  I went with std.stream as I felt that buffered output would
minimize the performance impact of writing out the file system and since
it was there...well...

Regardless, if that is the case, then that's fine.  If I'm missing
something, I'd like to know before I go down the wrong road again.

Thanks.

Casey