Please, don't feed the troll (was "Does D Suck?")

superdan super at dan.org
Tue May 18 06:22:33 PDT 2010

== Quote from Denis Koroskin (2korden at gmail.com)'s article
> Bane Wrote:
> > A troll visit once in a while is a nice way to break routine on any ng/forum.
Especially "female" programmer with love towards word suck. That is bound to be fun.
> > I see this troll is loyal, and will be here for years to come. Looking forward
to it.
> That GirlProgrammer is most likely "Dee Girl 2.0", which is just another name
for superdan.

you is not da sharpest tool in da shed eh?

dee exists but not postin' no more. were both into d. walt rulez. gettin' in da
gutter of ngs fer trolling aint our thing anyway. next time think a bit fer a
change sherlock.