Does D suck?

gryphon spam at gmail.com
Tue May 18 18:51:15 PDT 2010

GirlProgrammer Wrote:

> If D doesn't suck, and is better than C++ why am I not using it? Indeed,
> why isn't hardly anyone using it?

Hallelujah I've seen the light.  You have elucidated clearly what a waste of time D is.  I'm sure everyone here is convinced.  Your work here is done and it's time for you to move on to greater tasks.  I'm sure there are hundreds of other small language news groups full of people who need your enlightenment.  Go on.  There is a lot of work for you to do.  We will just be just be dismantling the failed project that is D.  No need for you check back.  You have more important things to do.

Farewell and good luck