Poll: Primary D version

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri May 21 13:27:21 PDT 2010

news:ht6p7t$27sk$1 at digitalmars.com...

"Kagamin" <spam at here.lot> wrote in message
news:ht6jgv$1tbs$1 at digitalmars.com...

> I'd appreciate js, but pissed off by flash.

Yea, micropoll unfortunately has a lot of deficiencies. Like, when I was
typing in the possible choices, the text box was lagging by roughly a
second. And I've had some discussion with their support staff, and they seem
to be the type of support people who are very easily confused. (Either that,
or I'm just a hell of a lot worse at explaining things than I think I am
;) )