To interface or not to interface

Marianne Gagnon auria.mg at gmail.com
Mon May 24 14:14:24 PDT 2010

In my experience (not related to DCollections), having interfaces is useful to ensure reduced coupling, thus enabling the use of mock classes for unit tests (or simply to test your module, when your module needs to use services provided by another module that is being written by a colleague but not yet usable, etc...)