container stuff

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Wed May 26 08:31:41 PDT 2010

On 26/05/2010 01:04, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> I can probably submit my basic implementations, and use them from std.x
> to implement dcollections.  This way, the complex pieces are shared.
> Dcollections definitely fills needs that this collection package
> doesn't, and it should be mostly compatible.
>
> -Steve

Not that I like the idea of having (once again) two libs instead of one,
but I am convinced that the separation between
core data- structures, say xxTree, xxList, xxNode etc.
and the final implementation f.i. Set, Dictionary/Map.
is a very good thing.

std.structures std.algorithm  std.container/collection

--
Next, what's wrong with simple collections, stack, queue etc. Guess too
simple for u guys ;)

I regret a bit that you haven't picked up the idea of collection events.
IMHO this is the smartest way to implement a UnDo/ReDo Stack or to
create a MultiSet based on a simple Set.

Bjoern