container stuff

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:07:48 PDT 2010

Looks interesting overall. There is one function, however, which makes no
sense to me: removeElement()/stableRemoveElement().

So, it basically removes a random element from the container? It could be
quite consistent as to which element it removes from the container (it being
implementation-dependent), but effectively, it removes a random element?
What's the point of that? I can't remember the last time - if ever - that I
wanted to remove an element from a container and I didn't care which. Or am
I misunderstanding what it does?

- Jonathan M Davis