container stuff

BLS windevguy at hotmail.de
Thu May 27 07:58:02 PDT 2010

> std.container will not contain hot-swappable components. It will contain
> components that could be used in some of the hot swaps. It's just one
> level lower than what you are discussing.
>
> That doesn't make it any more or less incompatible with dcollections.
>

> Andrei

Thanks for taking the time to explain.
Whatever direction D collections will take, I think we all agree that
collections are the "missing link" in D. Once done, I am convinced that
a number of D2 add on libs will grow drastically.
Just can speak for myself, f.i.  creating a dock /undock, tabbed MDI GUI
without having a solid collection lib is not really a pleasure..
Bjoern