Bug fix week

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 13:32:54 PDT 2010

On Thu, 27 May 2010 15:34:38 -0400, Don <nospam at nospam.com> wrote:

> Votes however are definitely not ignored.
> If you search bugzilla, you'll find that there are 86 closed bugs which
> still have votes for them! Compared with 228 open bugs.
> So the votes themeselves are far from up-to-date.

Indeed, it would be nice if bugzilla reminded you that you have votes for
closed bugs.  Every time I go to vote for a bug, I remove my votes from
any closed bugs (which are obvious with the strikethrough text).  But I
don't notice that until I go to vote for one.  If it reminded me every
time I logged in that I have votes for closed bugs, then I might pay
better attention.

-Steve