Memory Mapped File Access

Bane branimir.milosavljevic at gmail.com
Sat May 29 12:28:44 PDT 2010

> Ok, I need to be fair. We are quite good at these things. Anyone
> remembering Adimens from the Atari (later for Windows as well)? It
> was/is a ACID compliant SQL database with row-level locking etc.
>
> And, it was written by my friend and sold more than 500.000 times.
>
> Yes, we are crazy... but chances are high we will get something done. I
> need to get some practice with D but shouldn't be that hard.

Then this is a whole new ball game. I did that scare-to-double-think-it so you wouldn't start too ambitiously, but it seems you have enough experience to know exactly what you are getting into.

I think D is perfect for the job. Much less lines of code than C family, same or more power. I hope your project will make you famous, along with D :)