If you have to learn just one programming language

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Mon May 31 11:05:05 PDT 2010

Mon, 31 May 2010 16:14:31 +0000, Alessandro Ogheri wrote:

> I suppose you are simply trolling...
>
> anyway, I think that D is an absolutely amazing language,

I was simply comparing the current status of D with the other languages
mentioned in the original blog post and also propagated the link, since
someone might find it funny / amusing / interesting. I appreciate your
uneducated subjective opinion, but it has as little value as mine. Learn
to tolerate other opinions. I know the social pressure here forces you to
post only positive reviews & opinions about D, but in reality those only
exist inside your funny little dream world.

> but please, if you are able to write a language that is faster than D ,
> more elegant, ALONE!! and you are willing to donate it to us like Mr.
> Bright has done... please show us why you think to be so much better!!

I don't understand this mentality. Do I owe you something?