If you have to learn just one programming language

retard re at tard.com.invalid
Mon May 31 11:34:06 PDT 2010

Mon, 31 May 2010 14:19:22 -0400, Bane wrote:

> This reminds me of elementary school and those discussions "which
> car/plane/tank is best". Pretty futile subject to begin with, as you
> cant compare fruits and vegetables. And no matter what somebody say
> there will always be some kid claiming opposite just for the sake of
> disagreeing.
>
> I guess troll got hungry.

http://tinyurl.com/37lqc65

IMHO the original blog post was more trolling than my false opinions. I
liked your critical way of thinking so much that I publicly admit that my
post was a bit provocative.

When you see this kind of articles, you should really ponder whether it
makes sense for anyone to prove that a new favorite language beats
everything ever built. Seriously, the argumentation was really sloppy.
Languages should not be like religions. I find it so funny when people
are desperately "protecting" their precious poor little D from the
faceless evil trolls.