need clarification: will typedef, C struct initialization, etc.

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon May 31 12:14:37 PDT 2010

Trass3r:
> Nobody got an answer?

My opinion:
- complex types will be removed. And as far as I know complex number literals too will be removed from D (this is less nice).
- I am not sure regarding C-style struct initializations. They are useful to save some typing if you have to for example to put a long array of struct literals in your source code. I presume they will be removed.
- Typedef has some limitations, but I think it will be kept because it is useful.

Bye,
bearophile