The Computer Languages Shootout Game

Isaac Gouy igouy2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 10:23:38 PDT 2010

On 10/31/2010 14:41 PM, Eric Poggel wrote:

> What can we do to get it back on there?

1) What you can do is - make your own measurements and publish them.

To make that easy I packaged the Python script used to make the benchmarks game measurements.

A) Notes and download (Alioth issue their own security certificate, so your browser will complain) -

https://alioth.debian.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=1484

B) Download (from the benchmarks game website Help page)

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/help.php#languagex

2) Per Bothner used the script to make and publish measurements of his Kawa-Scheme implementation

http://per.bothner.com/blog/2010/Kawa-in-shootout/