datetime review part 2 [Update]

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 06:44:05 PDT 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:11:50 -0400, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg at gmx.com>
wrote:

> Well, this thread obviously attracted a lot of interest. ;)

I will respond, but I've been on vacation, I haven't had time to look at
it yet :)

Don't be disheartened, if you get no responses, it can also mean that
nobody has any problems with it (I've posted several proposals that gained
no responses, including the ideas that I eventually used to implement safe
array appending).

> In any case, I have now completed WindowsTimeZone, so the last item
> which was
> not completed is now complete, and the entire module should be complete.
> Now
> it's just a matter of whatever tweaks are necessary to get it into
> Phobos.

Cool!  I'll give it a spin.

-Steve