[help]operator overloading with opEquals in a class

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Nov 3 15:04:47 PDT 2010

On Wednesday, November 03, 2010 13:27:16 Tomek Sowiński wrote:
> BTW, anybody knows what the equals_t bool alias is for?

I think that for some reason, opEquals() returned int in D1 instead of bool, but
not having used D1, I'm 100% not sure. If that's the case, then using equals_t
and having equals_t be int in D1 and bool in D2 makes the code more portable
between the two versions. Personally, I always just use bool though.

- Jonathan M Davis