The Computer Languages Shootout Game

Diego Cano Lagneaux d.cano.lagneaux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:24:22 PDT 2010

En Wed, 03 Nov 2010 21:36:10 +0100, Jérôme M. Berger <jeberger at free.fr>
escribió:

>>> Right.. I forgot the issue is also practical. If DigitalMars doesn't
>>> allow redistribution, they simply cannot include it even if they
>>> wanted.
>>>
>> ArchLinux includes dmd (version 1) in its community repo. It does not
>> seem so impossible as you say.
>
> 	Are you sure? Here, "yaourt -Ss dmd" only show results from AUR
> (which means that they download from DigitalMars anyway)
>
> 		Jerome

Using pacman to avoid AUR results:

~> pacman -Ss dmd
community/dmd 1.058-1
     The Digital Mars D compiler.

Using packer, to see the AUR:

~> packer -Ss dmd
community/dmd 1.058-1
     The Digital Mars D compiler.
aur/gdc 0.24-1
     GDC, Digital Mars D Programing Language (DMD) frontend for GCC
aur/gdc-svn 243-3
     GDC, Digital Mars D Programing Language (DMD) frontend for GCC
aur/gdc-bin 0.24-3
     GDC, Digital Mars D Programing Language (DMD) frontend for GCC
aur/dmd2 2.050-1
     The Digital Mars D compiler (D2 version)
aur/dmd2-complete 2.050-2
     The Digital Mars D compiler & Standard Library (D2 version)
aur/dmd2-bin 2.050-1
     The Digital Mars D compiler (D2 version)
aur/dmd2-complete-bin 2.049-1
     The Digital Mars D compiler & Standard Library (D2 version)
aur/gdc1-hg 304-1
     GDC, Digital Mars D Programing Language (DMD) frontend for GCC (D1
version)
aur/gdc2-hg 304-1
     GDC, Digital Mars D Programing Language (DMD) frontend for GCC (D2
version)