Spec#, nullables and more

David Gileadi gileadis at NSPMgmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:50:52 PDT 2010

On 11/5/10 10:36 AM, bearophile wrote:
> What I have suggested in another post is not to put a online demo window in the D site, but to just add a *link* to ideone and codepad in the D home page, so people may try D online.

When I started the redesign of the D site, one of my first ideas was to
add links for all code snippets to a copy of the code on codepad (I
didn't know about ideone), so that people could see them in action.
Later I decided that this might not have as much value as I thought,
since many of the snippets depended on command-line arguments and I
didn't see a way to provide them.

Nonetheless I still think that providing these kind of links would have
value to newcomers wanting to learn and experiment with the language.